Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some of this reasons you really can have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good an inspiration you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a full-line of services not looking to add more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, leny-icons.com etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they write a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year and therefore following year and InventHelp Innovation are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been being produced or sold stores or www.na-home.net online. In order that they do n’t want to take the risk becoming the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part to create yourself as marketable as possible.